Pain in ankle. X ray and blood test done. Diagnosed as skin infection. Feels dehydrated, headache and swollen foot. Concerned

Hi went into a&e Wednesday night with an excruciating pain in my left ankle , they took an x-ray and blood test. x-ray didn t show anything the blood test revealed i have a skin infection . i have been taking diclofenac and flucloxacillin. i have been drinking plenty of water and lucozade, i feel very dehydrated i have had some bad headaches and my urine is very orange. the swelling on my foot isn t going down. however walking is slightly more comfortable this could just be the painkillers.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012