Pain in and around the vaginal opening with redness, soreness due to excessive sex, yellowish discharge. Using neosporin. What else can be done?

I have had more sex than usual lately with the same partner. I have had to stop because my vaginal opening hurts so bad. It is red, sore, and looks raw. I have resorted to putting neosporin on it. I have also found a red sore right outside the opening of my vagina. It is raw also and a little painful. I have had a yellowish discharge , but no foul odor. These symptoms have lasted for 2 days now.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that because of the excessive coitus the chances of trauma is very likely and in my opinion it is better to apply the "Povidone oint" and take a good care for hygiene, every thing would be fine soon, take care and have a nice day.