Pain in abdomen, pelvic area. Taking doxycline. Negative STD tests. Causes for pain?

Im a 22 year old male have moderate pain at times in lower abdomen and sometims in pelvic area on movememts like ggetting up from chair or doing a sit up. I have had a 8 panel screen for stds 4 months post exposure I was placed on doxycline from doctor because my original symtoms were an itch in mornings and night in lower scrotum and anus . All my test results came out negative for stds. Was an igg blood test with urine. Wondering what else could be causing my pain??
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013