Pain in abdomen only when touched, thoroughly palpitated both left and right side, no protrusions or lump found. Reason ?

Good evening. My abdomen has been bothering me - pain only when touched. Sometimes the pain lingers after being touched. I thoroughly palpitated both the left and right side and found no protrusions or lumps . I have no fever and I haven t been vomiting , and I have been regular. I did recently start exercising after a long period of being sedentary, so I think it may be a strain. I am 25, female, and weighing approximately 180 lbs. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013