Pain in abdomen. Have constipation and urinary issues. What is wrong?

i am 50 years old , male and more than a year suffering pain in my left side abdomin, groin area and sometimes in my thigh . i also suffering a constipation and urinating problem. my urology failed to determined my problem because on my ct scan and ultra sound my kidney, prostate , ureter and bladder are normal . almost also a year drinking medicine for my prostate because was only now i under gone my ct scan and ultra sound . as of this time stop going to the doctor but my health problem is still there. i suspected i suffered hernia problem but how to determined it , hernia can not be seen during my ultra sound and ct scan ? what kind of examination to determine my problem and who is the right doctor that i am going to consult?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012