Pain from belly button to vagina. Taken pills for UTI and yeast infection. Is it an STD?

I have had a pain from my belly button to my vagina for going on two weeks now, since I had mutual masturbation with a man. I went to the doctor and i told the doctor i wash t sexually active (i didn t considering finger play to be sexually active,) so i urinated in a cup and she gave me a pill for yeast infection and pills for a uti/ bladder infection . i took it starting last tuesday, today is monday and i m still in pain, and i ve used up all my pills. do i have an std?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012