Pain felt in shoulder while working out. Didn't recover with medication. Shoulder ligament tear?

when i was working out in gym( during hsoulder workout) i felt little pain and after that day the pain was little bit more. so i went to a doctor he gave me PANSOL, MYOMIL 4mg, DUOBION and a gel named DICLOMAC. i was taking tat medicine for 2 weeks but stil i dint recover.. he said me to take scan but as it cost more i cant take as i am from a poor family.. i think my shoulder ligament would b tear.. please help me by tellin medicines and other things
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012