Pain, feeling of instability in foot, had foot bunionectomy with fusion at the toe base, switched to Tylenol from Oxyxodone. Cause?

I had surgery on Friday,i had a left foot bunionectomy and the surgeon put in a fusion at the base of the toe . I am non-weight bearing.I was getting up from the toilet today when i fell and put weight on my foot. It hurts now and feels like something is out of place.I also switched from Oxycodone to Tylenol so i m not sure if my foot feels this way because of that,or the fall
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012