Pain during the use of nuristerate. Sore nipples. Pregnant or medication side effects?

Hi doc.....on dec i started using nur-isterate for the first time
,after feeling how painful it was i decided i wouldnt do it again.
Jan i had drops of blood n not a full period ,then feb the drops
smaller. March nothing happened and i even had a preg test cos
i wasnt sure if this was normal, and the test was negetive, and
i'm using condoms now. My neeples r now a lil bit sore, could i
be pregnant or is it just the effects of the injection which will wear
off after its completetly out of my system?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013