Pain during sexual intercourse.

i am 25yr female, i got married 8 months back.during sexual intercourse i feel very painfull.i am not allowing my husband to have a sex with me.i am very afraid.till now we did not consult any doctor.pls suggest me wht to do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
condition you are describing is called dyspareunia. apart from anxiety, infection is another cause. at times its due to discomfort or pain due to inadequate lubrication due to incomplete foreplay.
for a detailed answer .. consult me. Dr santosh
Dear friend,
This is due to decreased lubrication.
To increase lubrication, your partner should involve in more foreplay.
Even then the lubrication is less, then you can go for artificial lubricants like K-Y Jelly.
Still pain is there, consult a Sexual Medicine expert in your area
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
hi,welcome to health care magic,
dryness in the vagina leads to painful inter course.by doing foreplay you can over come with the problem. after doing doing foreplay if you are still suffering with the same problem use natrum muriaticum 200, 3doses again repeat it after 15 days
to have better result.
take care.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Initially it is painful for some women. Ask your husband to indulge in foreplay before doing sex. If the problem still persists, consult a gynaec for any infection or any physical problem.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal