Pain during sex while deep thrusting, don't have urge for sex. Cause for pain?

Dear doctor... I m Ilona. Any time I m having sex with my partner, I feel pain during deep thrusting. It s like his penis is hitting something inside me. This happens during certain positions so I therefore have to immediately change that position. For instance if he s on top and I raise my legs I feel the pain so I immediately have to put my legs down and adjust my body. I therefore don t have the urge for sex anymore. I don t know if it s because of this situation. Thanks for the assistance. I await your reply.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012