Pain during intercourse sometimes, urinary track infection, low cervix, constipation, vomit. Am I pregnant?

Hello, I recently have been experiencing pain with intercourse its like he hits something way up in there and it s so sore! That is only at certain times of the month. This past week I got a UTI and the emergency doctor told me my cervix ... or uterus was sitting low. I don t remember because they drugged me up. They ended up putting me on an antibiotic to get rid of the UTI and told me I would have some constipation. The past few weeks (even before the antibiotics) I have been feeling extra bloated in my abdominal area, very tight feeling with a little gas but no weight gain . Some nausea, i ve never been one to vomit . Dizziness, my hormones are out of wack and ive been having a huge feeling that im pregnant but the tests say negative even at the hospital and my periods are pretty normal... A little early this time. Im all out of ideas, I just want to know what is wrong! Help me?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012