Pain due to stress. Itchinng, burning and sensitivity of skin in right arm with numbness and tingling in hand. Pain in neck, shoulder and chest. Remedy?

my doctor thinks my pain is caused by stress,,,I have seen my therapist and pyschiatrist...and they don'[t believe this to be true,,however the insistant pain, itch,burn,sensitiviity of skin in my mostly my right arm... that plus numbness and and tingling in my right hand.....the pain I experience is from my neck,back, shoulder...and chest pain under by breast(which I have had on and off for several years..which was said at be a digestive problem and have been taken Prilosec from the time that was diagnosed...it did help and I no longer have heartburn...but the chest pain remains and with the arrival of these other symtoms it seems worse. I have been seeilng my primary doctor for over a month for tryilng to find out if I can get some relief...and now have problem sleeping unless I take Vjicodin...which I do not want to ....due to it's addictive nature. jOh, I have taken 3 advil at a timle and it only give partial relief but for a short time...I am turning 75 this month....I had my yearly check up in July...and all my test were filne...and I have been feeling fine...I care for toddlers 5 days a week for 4 hours each...and have had no problem carilng for them...until last week and athe pain got so bad I couldn''t take it and care for the children as I know I shoul and CAN. If you can shed any light on my dilemna. You can get to feelingpretty desperate. Jane Mulvaney
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013