Pain due to spondylosis, degenerative disc disease and a slipped disc. Need a permanent cure

yes I am a pain sufferer and have spondylolinosis I think its spelled and a slipped dick and degenerative disc disease as well as a failed knee orthoscopic surgery and cannot et anyone to prescribe me anything for the pain and I don't know where else to turn but to go online and see what other doctors opinions are of me and willing to help me. if so when and how to get that help I desperately need I cannot hardly walk at times the pain fluctuates and I have two MRI's would be glad to copy and forward the results and copy the dvd if that is necessary. on both knee and my back. also my lower back bone the last one is cracked and have x-rays from ST Elizabeth to prove that I will sign a release on demand of it if you are willing to take on my healthcare and help me to stop having to try to go see so many different doctors that keep telling me the law prevents them from prescribing pain meds so I contacted the governor and got a letter from them stating anyone who is licensed to practice medicine can help me it is up to them and nobody feel compelled to help me. so please I beg you to help me I am legitimate and have proof of my injuries and seriously have a lot of pain going on. the shots in my back did not work but if that's the only way ill get medication to treat my daily pain ill take a shot that only lasts me three to five days after the two day recuperation from the shot. I will do anything asked of me so please have mercy on my soul i'm tired and cannot find anyone who is willing to help me out at all.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013