Pain, burning sensation during urination, legs shaking. Reason?

Hello, I m experiencing so much pain when I try and urinate. I ve been holding it in for so long because when I ve urinated earlier I literally could not bare the pain. My legs were shaking, I honestly thought I was going to take a panic attack. When I went to the toilet I had to put a big I pressure on my clitoris because it s became so swollen and my whole vagina feels completely raw, so when I was peeing the burning sensation on the raw skin caused me to freak out, I stood up and held my legs so tight together because I was shaking. I can t even wipe my vagina(however disgusting it sounds) It s far far far too painful and even when I sit down or stand it hurts so bad. Please help me?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012