Pain between collar bones, chest pain, tonsillitis. Due to infection?

hi, I m going to the doctors next week but I just want to put my mind at ease. At the bottom of my throat between my collar bones is a weird achey pain that used to be whenever i prod it but now i know its there all the time. I also get chest pains a fair bit and just recovered from a virus. I m 19 and usedc to suffer with tonsilitis when i was younger but it doesn t feel like that.. is it some kind of weird infection or anything?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  1578 Awaiting Answer