Pain below ribs on the left side, bloating, feet, ankles swollen. Altered diet for IBS. Reason?

i have pain behind my lower left rib server abdominal bloating , i have altered my diet ie for possible ibs , have recently taken mavacol in the evening which seems to have agrivated the pain and bloating - the swelling is so bad now my clothes are uncomfortable at christmas i weighed 63kg three weeks ago the bloating was so bad, my feet and ankles were swollen, never before experienced this - i weighed myself with a result of 70kg i walk twice a day about 21/2 hrs in total, the fluid has eased and yesterday i weighed 66.3kg however the abdo bloating remains
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013