Pain behind the eyes. Taking mucinex and antibiotics. Need stronger medication

Severe pain above and. Behind my eyes worse when cough just completed round of antibiotics . And also taking 1200 mg mucinex there was alot of drainage during. The first couple days of antibiotics. The last two days drainage was brown like coca-cola liquid spilling from nose after a large brown yellow clump of sticky goo was blown from my nose. NOW there is no drainage from nose very little coming down throat no color to this drainage, I am looking for another doctor but I would like to know what I am dealing with because the pain is not responding to any Otc pain fever reducer taking two SevenFifty hydrocodine pills only knocks the edge off
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012