Pain at top side and bottom of penis, painful erections. Had stretch 7 to 8 yrs before. Ayurvedic medicines?

dr... there is pain in my penis at the bottom of helmet[top side of penis] and at the bottom of the penis... when there is irrection in my penis it makes tremendus pain in my penis, it affect on my irrectin n penitration of penis...... i did not have sex since 3-4 months....... there was strech in my penis before 7-8 years..... pls suggest aayurvedic n home medicine on my problem........ anup bakshi
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013