Pain at side of ear. Advised due to dental problem. Prescribed medicines. Caused side effects. Natural remedies?

Good afternoon. I hope you are well. I have a pain at the side of my ear and went to the doctors who stated that it is a dental problem. I went to the Dentist and they prescribed Metronidazole Benzoate (Norzol 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension). The side effects are horrendous. I do not feel confident putting that in my system. Are there any natural remedies I can use instead. Thank you. I do not pay for my prescriptions?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013