Pain around ear, cheekbone, sore glands on right side, balance loss. Taken Ibuprofen, Paracetamol. No relief. Treatment?

Hi my name is chris, and I ve been experiencing a throbbing pain around my ear and cheekbone it s very painfull and also my glands are sore and tender all down the right side of my face. I feel off balance at times and I m struggling sleeping, if been taking ibuprofen regularary and it s not helping the pain at all I ve also tried paracetemol and nothing seems to work. Could it be something to do with my teeth? Or my glands? I m lost. It s very painfull and I m starting to worry.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012