Pain and weakness in the shoulder. Fluid in the ear. What is causing this?

hi my name is Ali I am 22. i have a question. i am so worried. i used to workout and i used to run 1 mile in 8 min i start feeling week and shoulder pain now my weakness is a lot better. also i smoke too sometimes. i travel sometime. i went to a doctor becuase my ear had a water in there and doctor told me it will go away. the fluid is gone but i start feeling pain outside of my ear. can you please tell me why is this happening.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013