Pain and tingling while urination. Mild vaginal bleeding while urination. Difficulty in urination. What is causing these?

I ve been experiencing pain that last for roughly 5 seconds at my urethral meatus during the last few drops of urine . I ve also noticed that I have a bloody-like vaginal discharge after I pee and only then, and it is not my time of the month. Sometimes after peeing, I still feel the tingling urge of needing to go again. And also, on some occasions, I have to run to the bathroom as the need to pee becomes intense only to come up with a little urine.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013