Pain and tingling in the body. Have Hashimoto's disease and diabetes. Cure?

I have all over body pain & tigling & sharp stabbing pains.Also inmy face neck &head.All my tests at are normal. I have hasimotos disease & have tpe 2 diabetes . This has been going on for 3 year. I almost lost my foot due to a diabetic ulcer I was on antibiotics for 6 weeks with a pic line. Whatcould be causing this condition.I have been onpillsfornerve pain & prescription for pain. Nothing has worked. Troble sleeping &nausea.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013