Pain and tingling below ribs. Numbness subsides when applying pressure

I am experiencing a strange pain/numbness and tingling on my right side just below my ribs. This has been going on for about three months, and is not worsening, but becoming more frequent. Most times it feels like a low grade charge is being applied to the area, and other times the pain is so intense that I have to stand. The area is about 2-3 inches in diameter, and the numbness will subside if direct pressure is applied for a few seconds. When pressure is removed however, the numbness and tingling returns.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  105 Awaiting Answer