Pain and ringing in the left ear. Tender spot behind the ear. Throat congestion, palpitation on the neck. Any suggestions?

I am very aware of the glands on both sides of my neck . I have pain behind my left ear. I have a very tender spot on the back of my head on the upper left side. I ve had it for quite some time....for months. Severe ringing in my ears. My throat feels very tight on both sides at the top. Sometimes I can feel my heart beating in my neck. Very tired most of the time. I ve been in the hospital about 3 times in the past 6 years with chest pain but it s always been attributed to something else, thank goodness. I just generally feel exhausted all the time and a little off. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013