Pain and discomfort while having sex. Fear of intercourse. Do I have vaginismus?

I am 29 yrs old women, married since 6 yrs. I feel i have vaginisums. My husband tried to have sex with me but i never cooperate with him any time as i am scared to have sex and feel my vargina too small. One day while sex my husband his penis in one hit and got blood and it was very painful & bleeding . Then i got preganent. When we went to gyno she tried to put her finger to check the pregancy, i did t allow her to do that then she told to do the sonography . I was 45 days preganent then she prescribed me abortion pills for aborting the baby as i don t want her to touch my vargina. Now these many years i don t have proper sex with my husband and i do feel its harming my relation and my husband fedup to have upper sex and i never allowed him to touch my vargina or even see my vargina. I showed to so many gyno but the problem is with me i never allowed them to touch my vargina. I want the solution for my problem. I feel pain and discomfort to have sex and sex feeling totally died now. I want to have normal life. I need a doctor in chennai who can give me a proper solution for my problem. I want to have a baby and proper sexual activity in my life. Please guide.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013