Pain and burning at the tip of penis, no control over ejaculation, sudden erections. What should I do?

Sir, i was planning to see a doctor . i don t know which depatment of doctor i should consult? this issue i was facing from the past 1year but it became worse nowadays so that i decided to consult a doctor as per my sister who is a nurse. Iam getting pain at the tip of my penis and is burning sometimes. Ejaculation happens without my knowing in bed. that will be happenning 2 or 3 times. As a result my viens are becoming visible. Sudden errection and ejaculation happens sometimes. Sometimes that fluid before ejaculation comes continuosly. What should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013