Pain all over body especially back,weak arms and legs,slight dizzy

I am 31 year old male hypothyroid diagnosed in 2006.I am also taking fluoxetine 60 mg for OCD and Telma AM for BP.I had a huge panic attack in sep 2007 which lasted overnight and I thought I was going to die.I started on 100 mcg when my TSH was 5.3.I cut it back to 50 mcg and then 25 mcg,but I never felt normal again.Pain all over body especially back,weak arms and legs,slight dizzy, chest discomfort, numbness in legs and hands and extreme nervousness,fatigue.I am again on 50 mcg with TSH of 3.8,symptoms are persisting.I lost my job 2 years back have terrible symptoms daily.I am so depressed.Kindly help.What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Dec 2010