Pain after having sex after a long interval, have brownish vaginal discharge. Cancer?

I am a 33 year old girl. I am not sexually active although I am not a virgin . My partner and I don t have regular sex since he works abroad. When we are together, we have sex. I feel pain whenever we have sexual intercourse the first time. After the session is over, I get vaginal discharge which is brownish in colour. This happens whenever we have sex after a long time. Subsequent sessions become smooth later on. This time too, I had sex again for the first time after 8 years. Am i getting the pain because of having sex after a long time? Is the discharge brown due to blood? Is it a symptom of cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012