Cervical cancer, vaginal discharge, pelvic aches, back aches, pain while urinating

hi just want to know if this maybe a symptoms of cervical cancer:im 25 years old female and im having vaginal discharge ...what is abnormal and unusual vaginal discharge from a normal one?can you please tell me what normal from not?coz im worried about my health and my two sides of pelvic aches and also my back and sometimes when i pee it hurts but it goes away on its own?and how can i tell that im having vaginal bleeding in between periods?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012