Pain after gall bladder removal, tiredness, diarrhea. What could this be?

Hi I had my gall bladder removed 5 weeks ago & I am still suffering pain ... I am awaiting a camera test as the doctors now think I may have another condition ... I am still suffering attacks of severe pain especially after I eat, I have extreme tiredness & also have severe diahorrea quite often ... This had been ongoing for 3 years now & I am struggling to cope ... Do you know what this could be, sorry I forgot to mention I have also lost quite a bit of weight.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012