Pain across on one side of incision after 10 months of c-section

Hello, I had my 3rd child 10 months ago and she was delivered by c-section. I ve had all children by c-section and this c-section is the only one with complications healing and needed to get the right part of the incision cauterized. Since then the incision has closed and healed but now I am getting a pain in that very spot. It feels tight and sore. There is no redness or bumps that are visible. I don t have a fever, its just very sore to move.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jan 2012