Pain above the testicle. Flaring up on drinking alcohol consumption. Could this be from depression?

I have had on and off pain above my right testicle in the epididymitis for around 6 months now. I first had it during the summer. It went away. Came and went a couple of times. Now I ve had it for 8 weeks. I ve been on Cipro. Worked a little, but not much. It flared up all times when I was drinking excessively. It also started up the first time after I had masrerbated exessively. It seems like there is no end to this. I am seeing an urologist , but it hasn t seemed to help. What can be done to have this go away? Could it be from depression?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013