Pacemaker placed to control heart beat. Getting weak, unconscious, low heart rate. Unable to diagnose?

Hi Doctor, My name is Deepa. I am from India. My brother is a heart patient..When his heart beat become more high at the age of 37 doctor said him to put pacemaker . After surgery he was fine. Now he is 46 years a days he became very weak...sometimes he becomes unnconcious due to a very low heart rate and the doctors couldn t diagonise him correctly. They are saying nothing to do and helpless. please give an advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013