PTB impression on upper lung lobe in xray. Does it mean the TB is not yet active ?

Hi. I got a PTB impression on upper lung lobe in my last xray this week, i havent been experience this for a very long time. This is my first time. I had that disease but am not that weak or even minor symptoms like cough or fever is not yet occured. Does it mean the TB is not yet active?or resistant? After taking medicines for two weeks Can I go to work while taking medicine? unless the TB is not spreading to other people right?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013