PSA tested, high reading. Is it due to steroids and clomid had before test? No prostate problem. Father had prostate cancer. Is it an indication I may have cancer or an enlarged prostate?

hi Im 38 years old. I just had my psa tested it was 4.34. I used anabolic steroids and finished 3 weeks before the blood test. I was also using clomid up to 2 days before the blood test. I ve had no prostate related problems what so ever. urine flow is perfect. Is it possible that the high reading is due to the steroids or clomid? Is it possible the reading may be different in a month or so? I m very concerned as my dad had prostate cancer . Is this an indication I may have cancer or an enlarged prostate as I know steroids can do that. Are my levels really high? My dr said it was double what it should be!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012