PCOS, unable to conceive. Taking metformin, clomid. Hsg shows blocked right tube. Suggestions?

hi in have been found with a problem pcos six months ago.The doctor gave me metformin 500 mg twice a day.My periods are always regular and other blood and harmonal tests were also find .then the dr gave me clomit 50 mg and follicular monitoring the three rounds of 100 mg clomit with follicular monitoring and hcg injection of 0000 units the egg got ruptured properly.but i did not concieved they hsg was done and it was found that right tube is blocked and the other tube is normal.Please suggest what should be done now.Is there any chance of concieving.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012