PCOS, trying to conceive, on follicular study, taken hcg shot, egg has not ruptured. Any chances?

hi doctor, i am 30 yrs old and having PCOS . My hus and I am trying to conceive from 2 yrs. my last cycle started on 3rd nov 2012. i took clomid 50 mg from 2nd day to 6th day of my cycle. Also i am taking metformin 1000mg daily once ( completed almost 4 months). In this cycle we have done ultrasound to study the growth of egg. on 13th day the size of follicle was 23mm and on cycle day 16th it was 30mm. My doc given hcg shot on 16th day. And we have done ultrasound on cycle day 20th but the egg was not ruptured and she told me that it is going to ruputure. is it possible that after hcg injection egg rupture will take place after 3 days.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer