PCOS, irregular cycle, pressure in stomach, frequent urination, hot flushes, mood swings, fluctuating weight, negative beta, pt test. Cause?

I have pcos but my cycles regulated for four months and on January it came on but wasn t normal. Then in Febuary I was 18 to 21 days late before my cycle came on and again it wasn t normal. My gyn did a beta test and a pt and they both were negative but I keep feeling pressure in different places in my stomach and urinate frequently and she said that the test showed that nothing was wrong with my bladder . I also keep getting sick and having heartburn . I have hot flashes, my temper keeps going up and down almost every second, and I keep losing weight and my stomach seems to be getting bigger. I keep feeling strange things in my pelvis like I did when I was pregnant before. I haven t tried a hpt . Going by my usual date I m late again. I don t know what to do or what this is.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012