PCOS, have missed periods, sore breasts, abdominal pain, spotting, negative pregnancy test. Had taken duphaston. Pregnant?

hi...i am a pco patient and i take duphaston every month to have my periods...this month also i took duphaston 2 tablets each day for 7 days...its almost 20 days after i completed duphaston...still i didint get my periods between had few drops od dark brown coloured discharge one day....tested fro pregnaancy with strip last week..but turned out to be negative....will i be pregnant?i got sore breasts and slight pain in my stomach on left side.....
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012