PCOS, difficulty in conceiving, no advancement with Clomid, negative results with IUI. Next course of action?

My wife has Polycystic ovary syndrome and has irregular periods since early age (18 years old). She used to get period irregular periods in intervals of 1-3 months. In this regard, we visited Fortis Mumbai and started the treatment there. 1. At Fortis Mumbai, we were suggested to take female contraceptives for 3-6 months with the hope that it might help to regularize periods and try naturally afterwards. We tried for 3 months after that but this did not help as there were muliple follicles and mature follicle/ egg formation. 2. Thereafter, we were suggested to go for Clomid to stimulate ovolution. We tried this method for another 6 months but this did not help inspite of increased dosage. The scans during this time still reflected multiple follicules and no single mature follicle (upto maximum 10 mm size). 3. After that, we shifted to Bangalore with the focus of getting results in this regard and visited Fortis Bangalore . We were suggested to undergo various tests like fallopian tube ( HSG ), tuberculosis, semen analysis etc. All the tests were normal and she confirmed that Polycystic ovary syndrome ( PCO ) is the only problem and that we should go for IUI as taking clomid for long duration may have side effects. 4. Since then my wife has undergone 3 IUIs and there has not been any positive results, with no explained reasons for failure. We have been suggested that we should try for 3-6 IUIs before thinking of IVF. During the 3 IUIs, genotropin injections was taken from Day 2 for 7-10 days and .The egg formation has been proper and size of mature follicule at the time time of doing IUI has been 18+mm. All this while, my wife is taking follic acid, metformin and CoQ tablets. However, at this point we thought of seeking your expert opinion since you are an expert in this field. Requests your inputs . what should be our next course of action and please suggest best doctor who is PCO specialist in Bangalore.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013