PCOS, anovaluted. Ovarian drilling done, light bleeding, no ovulation, or pregnancy. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I was diagonised with pcos about a year ago. I was anovaluted for a year . My doctor suggested me to go for ovarian drillind. And i had ovarian drilling by 10th august 2012 . I had light bleeding for 1 hour after the surgery. And i am back to normal now. still i didnt get my periods and not ovaluted and not pregnant. could u pls advice me what can i expect after surgery? And my bmi is 27.5 and i am 25 yrs old.. will OD work for me???
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012