PCOS, Getting periods only after taking Duromine. Abnormal cortisol results. What might be the problem?

Hi im 29. My gynae diagnosed me with polycystic ovarian syndrome in 2008, after a sudden 30kg weight gain(in 6weeks) water retention in face, limbs and abdomen, increased blood pressure, shortness of breath. A scanner revealed a 70mm x 75mm ovarian cyst , about two weeks later a scan revealed 5smaller cysts . No blood samples were taken on diagnosis. Deep vein thrombosis had been rulled out by a physician in 2007who dagnosed me with cyclic edema. Begun experiencing sharp pain below belly n sides in 2006 , and abnormal periods. The periods vanished from 2007 untill 2012. the return of periods when i started taking 30mg duromine . The flow was normal. Whenever i stop duromine the periods vanish as well. I requested duromine from my GP to assist with the huge appetite i have. Im now weighing 104kg and am 1.67cm tall. In 2007 i was weighing 62kg then 2months later i was 95kg. I still have shortness of breath and was on asthma medication in 2008 only. I have no children and am wondering if i will ever be able to all pregnant. I only used contraceptives in 2007 as per gynae rx to control menstrual cycle but instead of controlling the menses vanished. Why am i getting periods only when im on duromine? Im struggling with insomnia as a side effect. Cortisol results in July 2012 were not normal for morning. What exactly is wrong with my body?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013