PCOD, fertility test done, follicle size not dominant. Is PCOD curable?

I have PCOD problem just few months back i came to know this. Last year I had fertility test done and everything looked fine - PCOD was not detected that time. Please let me know if this PCOD problem is curable. Also I weigh more trying to reduce that through proper diet and exercise. Because of this problem my Follicle size is not Dominant took a scan test (Day 11) and the size was around 7.2mm and 9.5mm. Please let me know if there are any chance of getting pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012