PCOD, failure in conception, advised oosure tablet. Should I start the tablet or wait for pregnancy test results?

im having pcod ,i took krimson 35 tablet for 3-4 mnths,then discontinued,stayed with hus for 4 mnths together,tried a lot for preganany,but no effects,my last periods was on sep 29,i went to consult one doctor,she prescribed me oosure tablet,can i start that tablet now itself or can i start aftre checking pregnancy on octb 29?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
HELLO MADAM,
Oosure is a myoinositol compound which is helpful in PCOS.Well starting the tablet today or on October 29 doesn't cause much difference.If you think there may be chances of pregnancy this cylce ,then wait for the next cycle and start thereafter to assure yourself.
Safety profile of oosure in pregnacy is not very well studied and the literature opines to discontinue the drug as soon as pregnacy is diagnosed ,as of today.
GOOD LUCK

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.