PAP test result shows low grade squamous intraepithelial lesion. Could you please explain?

Could please explain my pap test result? Specimen Adequacy : Satisfactory Hormonal Pattern : Non- Atropic Inflammation : Moderate Leucocytes : Polymorphs++ Class : III (CIN 1) Smear Non- Antropic pattern with moderate inflammation. Endocervical cells absent. Impression : Low grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion . Koilocytes present suggestive of HPV infection. Comments HPV genomic typing suggested. Bacterial Flora : Moderate bacilli Specific Organisms : Koilocytes Epithelial Changes : LSIL
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012