Ovulation induction done, shows follicle size. Taking ovidac injections for follicle rupture. Will intercourse during this time be enough to conceive?

Hai ... I Had ovulation induction , my follical size was 2cms, My Doctor given me injection ovidac for follical rupture & told me to have Intercourse for two days, we had intercourse on 10th hour, 15 th hour & 35th hour, after the injection. Doctor asked me to Come back to know whether ovulation had occured. so wanted to know what exactly she wants to Check....? we had intercourse total 3 times for two days after injection, is it Sufficient to Conceive.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
hi ajay
during your follow up ultrasound will be done and if the follicle has ruptured then it should not be seen
continue to have intercourse for another 3 days daily it is better
bye all the best