Overweight with hypertension. Episodes of passing out. Should I be worried?

yesterday i passed out. I had been sitting getting my hair done and when I stood up took a few steps I went down. This also happened 4 years ago. I went to emergecy and my BP was 180/120. I have since lost 30 pounds exercise 10 hours a week with free weights and treadmill walking. 6 months ago I was down 160/115. The EMT that took my BP said reading was 148/108. Considering that I attended a party in Las VEgas stayed up till 6am drinking beer and had an empty stomach was more than likely dehydrated all things considered my BP is better. I still have 30 lbs to lose but am I o or should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012