Overweight, have palpitations through out the day, blood work, EKG, ECHO, holster normal. Diagnosed with anxiety. Suggestion?

Three weeks Ago I started wih minor palps. Went to ER had EKG monitor And blood work. All normal. A week later heart raced 130. Bp 156/100 EKG blood work all god dr said anxiety . Last week I was felt flutters - Again ER blood monitors all normal. Web to cardiologist the next day. Had an echo and 24 holster. He said all was in normal range he said anxiety also. I was fine the day after which was fri until that Sunday. Woke up Monday dizzy as heck. Thought it was Xanax I took on the middle of night. So this morning felt palps on and off all day . My hubby has been working out obstate for the last few weeks on and off my mom is dealing with lung cancer . Calle my dr told them I was having one after the other . He said only blood that came back off was thyroid was a lil high . I m thinking of all 3 ER s let me go I must not have been bad. But now I m very uneasy about the palps . I m 40 year old female over weight please I need advice
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012